CAREERS WITH FPS CIVIL
Are you looking to work for a company that offers plenty of room for growth? FPS Civil is a fast-growing company that is committed to helping you achieve your career goals and can provide you with unique opportunities.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Fuel & Lube Technician
- Hydro-Vac Operator with Class A CDL and Tanker Endorsement
- Parts/Shop Runner
- Project Coordinator
While we are not currently advertising for any other positions, we welcome you to provide us with your information and resume (if available) for consideration of future opportunities.
Other positions that we typically hire for:
- Heavy Equipment Operator (Excavator, Loader, Backhoe, Gannon, Skidsteer, Blade, Dozer, etc.)
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Hydro-Vac Laborer
- Mainline Excavator Operator
- Pipe Layer for Underground Utilities (Water, Sewer, Manholes, & Structures)
- Project Engineer
- Project Manager
- Site Safety Coordinator
- Transport Driver with CDL
- Truck Driver with CDL (operate End Dump Trucks & Water Trucks)
- Internship opportunities may be available for college students enrolled in a Construction specific program in the State of Arizona, please apply if interested in an internship opportunity!
FPS offers competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k benefits, PTO, and paid holidays!
To apply, fill out the form on this page and include a resume if available. You may also contact us with any questions you may have at HR@FPSCivil.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining the FPS Civil team, we look forward to hearing from you!